marți, 24 octombrie 2017

*Krafting Kottontale Nether? NETHER!!!!! *MATURE ADULT VULGAR CONTENT Live Stream PC Minecraft

http://bit.do/dRoVU Hidden sale page at StreamAxia.
This is a MATURE ADULT VULGAR Channel, I do cuss like a sailor. And most days worse. My name is Amber, I go by Kottontale for all my gaming platforms. For now just Minecraft on PC. Sims, COD and maybe a few others to come when I get updated equipment. Facebook Missy Kottontale Lewis Snapchat k0tt0ntale If you like what you see Like or Subscribe, both, or none meh. Welcome none the less, Klub Kottontale is for all my beautiful Lil Fluffi Kottontales guy, gal Fluff I DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHTS TO ANY MUSIC PLAYED! Music Today is by: ReadyMusic, Royality Free Classical Music https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4VH46lrUoxMZ08DGs0i3HDedova4tflT Welcome to Klub Kottontale all my Lil Fluffi Kottontales, where the games are sweet and the talk is sassy, off putting, and me being me!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu