marți, 24 octombrie 2017

4 HOUR GRINDING STREAM LIVE

http://bit.do/dRoVU Hidden sale page at StreamAxia.
Description, lemme think. I play Call Of Duty Zombies everyday. I love pizza. And I kill lots of zombies. I play with my homies at least everyday! Alex, Ryan, Oscar, Ethan, and the round 56 in holding YoBro Playz. I hope you all enjoy this content. Make sure to press that subscribe button for at 250 subs I will do a huge giveaway. I stream almost everyday. I've been in pain thats why I haven't done that much. I hope you all can come to a stream and just chill for a while! How to get mod: Be nice in chat. Don't be racist! Make sure you are subbed before asking for a mod! Act like a mod (even tho ur not)! Gamertags: Ps4: YoBro820 Ps3: YoBro820 Ps2: idk Ps1: I'd rather potato warfare

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu