duminică, 28 mai 2017

DO NOT BUY A SAMSUNG CAMERA! Samsung S730 Digital Cameras are POS! Piece of JUNK!

https://goo.gl/LuUYQx Secret discount page at DwiDigitalCameras.
Don't waste your money on a Samsung digital camera. This is the 2nd Samsung digital that I have owned. The first one I purchased, and the second one was given to me new as a Christmas gift. Although I take the utmost care of my gear, these cameras are completely worthless. Do not waste you time or money on these cameras!!!! Buy a decent, better quality brand such as Sony. I have had an older Kodak EasyShare CX7330 that I bought in January 2005 which still works fairly decent. It is the camera I used to make this video with, and althogh it does not have the clarity or resolution of the Samsung or the Sony, IT STILL WORKS! So, if I can make a small dent in Samsung's profits by telling you that their cameras are complete worthless pieces of shit, so be it. Anyone else have any other similar experiences?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu